At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Location: Argentina Remote
Kin + Carta Americas is looking for an FP&A Manager to join the growing FP&A Team providing financial reporting data, analysis and project support for a high-growth/scaling business.
K+C is a digital transformation consulting firm with global HQ in London and Americas HQ in Chicago
K+C revenue is approximately $300m (£250m) with 65% in the Americas
- The Americas is K+C’s fasted growing region with offices in Chicago, NYC, Denver, Buenos Aires, and Medellin
- Kin + Carta has a publicly stated goal to be a $1 Billion business by 2026 and to be the first publicly traded B-Corporations on the London Stock Exchange
- We’re a high growth business - organically and via acquisition. Our strong internal culture is centered on social responsibility and servant leadership
Your areas of contribution and ownership would be:
- Lead month end reporting to parent and internal management teams
- Support monthly forecast and budget - preparation, analysis and reporting
- Drive process development and communication
- Organizational and team leadership
- Continuous Improvement
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all minimum qualifications. If you do not meet all of the preferred qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2-3 years experience in a Senior Financial Analyst role
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment
- Hands-on working style
- Experience with month end close and related reporting
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Able to clearly present finance information to an non-financial audience
- Demonstrated self-starter
- Experience in a professional services organization, investment banking, or consulting
- Experience leading a team
- Comfortable with ERP and Business Intelligence (BI) tools
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. We build digital solutions that connect people, data and technology for some of the world’s most influential companies. As a Certified B Corp, we are committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, and our triple bottom line focus of people, the planet and profit.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.