At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Location: Argentina Remote
Be part of the Argentina K+C finance team. This person will have a key role in AP, Record to report, accounting, monthly closes, and taxes activities. This position will report to our Argentina Finance Director. This person will be part of a team with 2 people, and this team will increase in the future. You will have the unique opportunity to lead a US company and continue to build out the Accounting and Finance function of Kin + Carta.
- Participate on Accounts Payable tasks.
- Control of monthly tax settlements. Collaboration to inspections of tax authorities.
- Collaboration on the accounting, administrative management, and monthly reports to the parent company under IFRS.
- Collaboration for Annual Balance in Local Regulations.
- Collaboration with external auditors.
- Drive system and process improvement initiatives.
- Review of applicable group policies and its impact on processes.
- Control payroll process.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Degree in Accounting
- 5 years of experience in a Finance Specialist, Coordinator, or Accounts Payable role
- Advanced communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Previous experience working on multinational companies with fluent contact with corporate.
- Experience working with offshore teams.
- Ability to quickly reprioritize in a constantly evolving environment.
- Experience working with Salesforce is a plus.
- A positive attitude who can contribute to an excellent culture.
- Mindset and ability to improve processes.
- Desire to develop in many areas of Accounting and Finance.
- Demonstrates initiative and wants to make a difference.
- Experience in services companies
The ideal candidate will be passionate about helping an organization achieve its goals, be comfortable with ambiguity, and desire to continue to develop their own technical and soft skills with an outstanding and supportive team.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. We build digital solutions that connect people, data and technology for some of the world’s most influential companies. As a Certified B Corp, we are committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, and our triple bottom line focus of people, the planet and profit.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.