At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Location: Argentina Remote
Be the leader of the USA K+C accounting team. This person will have a key role in AP, Record to report, accounting and taxes activities. This position will report to our Controller located in Chicago. This person will be the leader of 5 people. You will have the unique opportunity to lead a US company and continue to build out the Accounting and Finance function of Kin + Carta.
● Local Responsible for Accounts Payable.
● Control of monthly tax settlements. Attention to inspections of tax authorities.
● Responsible for the accounting (monthly closes), administrative management and monthly reports to the parent company under IFRS.
● Responsible for Annual Balance in Local Regulations.
● Serve the auditors.
● Drive system and process improvement initiatives.
● Review of applicable group policies and its impact on processes.
● Control payroll process.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related degree
- 5+ years relevant working experience as a Finance Manager
- 10 years of accounting, tax, and reporting finance experience
- Advanced communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Experience working in multinational companies with fluent contact with corporate stakeholders
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Ability to work in constantly evolving environments
- Experience with Salesforce/FinancialForce PSA and FFA is a plus
- Process improvement initiatives
- Desire to develop in many areas of Accounting and Finance
- GAAP knowledge
- Consulting services experience
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. We build digital solutions that connect people, data and technology for some of the world’s most influential companies. As a Certified B Corp, we are committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, and our triple bottom line focus of people, the planet and profit.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.