At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
- The life we create within our virtual walls, every day
- Being B Corp certified
- Our honor as a “Best Large Firm to Work For” by Consulting Magazine
Be the leader of the USA K+C accounting team. This person will have a key role in AP, Record to report, accounting and taxes activities. This position will report to our Controller located in Chicago. This person will be the leader of 5 people. You will
have the unique opportunity to lead a US company and continue to build out the Accounting and Finance function of Kin + Carta.
● Local Responsible for Accounts Payable.
● Control of monthly tax settlements. Attention to inspections of tax authorities.
● Responsible for the accounting (monthly closes), administrative management and monthly reports to the parent company under IFRS.
● Responsible for Annual Balance in Local Regulations.
● Serve the auditors.
● Drive system and process improvement initiatives.
● Review of applicable group policies and its impact on processes.
● Control payroll process.