At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Location: Colombia Remote
The Payroll Specialist will lead all aspects of the payroll process for Colombia. In addition, the Payroll Specialist will be part of the payroll system implementation This role reports to the Colombian K+C Finance Manager on full lines and on dotted lines to the Payroll Manager located in Argentina.
- Process payrolls for locations.
- Responsible for quarterly and yearly payroll reporting and audit requirements.
- Timely review and issuance of employee’s annual tax forms as issued via payroll provider.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal withholding requirements.
- Administer off-cycle payroll runs and retro calculations as needed.
- Collaborate with stakeholders as subject matter expert on payroll.
- Process wage garnishment, void and manual checks.
- Address employee questions concerning pay and payroll deductions.
- Responsible for payroll audits across.
- Special projects as needed.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- BS/BA in Business, Human Resources or related degree
- 4+ years experience in payroll processing
- Strong Excel and GSuite skills
- Ability to audit, reconcile, and balance a variety of HR/payroll data and transactions and perform analytics to present business data for decision making.
- Large payroll system experience (such as Paylocity and Ceridian)
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and able to maintain confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team; establishes positive working relationships
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
The ideal candidate will be passionate about helping an organization achieve its goals, be comfortable with ambiguity, and desire to continue to develop their own technical and soft skills with an outstanding and supportive team.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. We build digital solutions that connect people, data and technology for some of the world’s most influential companies. As a Certified B Corp, we are committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, and our triple bottom line focus of people, the planet and profit.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.