At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Client Engagement Associate
Department: Sales & Partnerships
We are looking for a Client Engagement Associate to help the new business team within the region meet and exceed new business revenue targets.
Our culture is one that fosters innovation and creative thinking without the bindings that are typically introduced with large organizations. The person we are looking for in this position is no exception. Reporting directly to the Head of New Business Delivery you will work with Client Sales Executives to identify, qualify and close new business in competitive pursuits.
The ideal person is a spark plug. You bring energy and life to conversations. You can start a conversation and make a connection with anyone on the planet. You have grit, ambition, and are not satisfied with just meeting expectations. You can anticipate where things will fall through the cracks, and jump in to address them.
- Serve in supporting our business development executives in the region on special projects to help the territory meet and exceed new business targets
- Generate new opportunities at new accounts via Research, High-Value Offers, Cold Outreach, Partner co-selling motions
- Nurture Contacts
- Ensure no lead falls through the cracks or is left unattended to
- Find ways to revitalize stalled opportunities or connections that have not yet translated into active opportunities
- Help Close Opportunities
- Monitor New Business pipelines and work with Client Engagement reps to move deals from stage to stage, unstuck opportunities, accelerate opportunities through nurturing and closing activities
- Support the creation of proposals and develop templates/frameworks to accelerate proposal creation
- Assist in the drafting and editing of Statements of Work
- Drive significant bids from initiation to decision in a project management capacity
- Monitor and improve the contracting process from initiation to execution
- Identify and fill gaps in a dynamic environment
- Bridge Sales to Delivery where needed
- Assist in project escalations
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications.
If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 3+ yrs, consulting or agency background with strong consultative sales skills
- A strong understanding of enterprise IT concepts and technology
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Strong organization, presentation, communication, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Client-facing experience during Lead Passes, SOW negotiation, and relationship management.
- Able to schedule & qualify Lead Pass Calls across accounts.
- Able to handle multiple projects at once.
- Detail-oriented, a strong communicator and an effective presenter.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Understanding of user experience design and agile software development lifecycle and have previously worked with either marketing, line of business and/or technology teams, in a delivery capacity, in enterprise environments.
- Consulting experience by shadowing projects and communicating to clients, objection handling, delivering client-facing artifacts and outputs.
- An entrepreneurial approach to client management and account growth
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their authentic selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.