At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Senior Hybris Developer
Location: Argentina Remote
Department: Software Engineering
Kin + Carta is seeking a Senior Hybris Engineer who is excited about development within the emerging technology ecosystem. You will be working on client-facing projects within Fortune 500 companies in the enterprise software space.
Solid communication skills, a servant leadership attitude, a love of learning and an analytical mind are a must.
- Develop consumer grade eCommerce applications that scale in a global environment
- Apply conceptual knowledge of business processes and technology to architect solutions and solve high complexity issues
- Provide guidance on resources involved in developing a scalable SAP Hybris solution for the client
- Set up and maintaining Hybris development environments
- Work in an Agile Scrum environment
- Partner with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code
- Document and following best practices and recommending best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking
- Work in cross-functional a team environment to ensure new developments align with roadmap and integrate seamlessly with other platform components
- Gain technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 4+ years of development and implementation experience in SAP Hybris B2C implementation.
- Experience with web and enterprise application development using Java & J2EE technologies
- Previous experience delivering products in an Agile environment
- Experience developing enterprise applications that support high traffic volumes
- Exposure to modern software practices such as TDD, CI/CD, etc.
- Previous consulting experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of other JVM related languages and frameworks
- Experience working with and developing applications on public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience working with microservice architectures
- Understanding of B2B E-Commerce best practices and architecture principles
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. We build digital solutions that connect people, data and technology for some of the world’s most influential companies. As a Certified B Corp, we are committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, and our triple bottom line focus of people, the planet and profit.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.