At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Senior Full Stack Java Engineer
Location: Colombia Remote
Department: Software Engineering
Kin + Carta is seeking a Senior Full Stack Java Engineer to join our Cloud Engineering Practice.
- Consulting with Fortune 500 clients in order to build enterprise-grade cloud-native applications
- Develop and maintain full-stack solutions; front-end (user interfaces), back-end (APIs), database, and DevOps development to fit business needs
- Supporting team members in order to deliver products to market in an efficient manner
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences
- Bridging the gap between elegant front-end design and existing enterprise backend architectures
- Mentoring less experienced engineers to foster their career path and growth
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 6+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong understanding of modern Spring frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Services, etc)
- 3+ years of experience working with or working knowledge of JDK 11+
- 3+ years of experience working with or working knowledge of OOD and OOP
- 3+ years of experience working with or working knowledge of web services
- Strong level knowledge of Java and Java web applications
- Exposure to modern software practices such as XP, TDD, CI/CD, etc.
- BS in Computer Science, or a related field
- Working experience with modern web application frameworks such as ReactJS
- Working experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) is strongly preferred
- Previous experience delivering products in an Agile environment
- Experience developing enterprise applications that support high traffic volumes
- Working experience with microservice architectures
- Developer Certifications in Cloud Platforms such as AWS, Pivotal or others
- 2-3 years of experience leading a team of developers
- Previous consulting experience
- Expertise with Kubernetes, OpenShift, or Pivotal platforms.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. We build digital solutions that connect people, data and technology for some of the world’s most influential companies. As a Certified B Corp, we are committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, and our triple bottom line focus of people, the planet and profit.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.