At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Global Director, Google Partnership
Department: Sales & Partnerships
We are looking for a relationship-driven, sales-oriented leader to join our team as Global Director of Kin + Carta’s Google Cloud partnership. You’ll be joining an arm of our demand team focused on expanding new business opportunities via the GCP channel. You will operate in a fast-paced environment on a small, nimble team. Translation: you have an opportunity to make a big impact on Kin + Carta and your career. In this role, you’ll lead partnership strategy, manage a team, and drive forward new business relationships.
Our culture is one that fosters innovation and creative thinking without the bindings that are typically introduced with large organizations.
You are a trailblazer. You create opportunities for others. You are gritty and never give up. You never let things fall through the cracks. You can bridge the big picture with the intricacies of execution. You can hold an executive conversation with confidence. You have a passion for exploring, “What’s next?” and are highly motivated, productive and organized. You have the ability to build trust and rapport with stakeholders and connect the dots for the right support and craft a story to win.
- Define and lead Kin + Carta’s go-to-market strategy for Google Cloud across the US and Europe
- Directly manage and support a team of 3-4 GCP territory partner managers, including training, coaching, and fostering career development
- Provide direction to GCP partner architects, partner marketing, and business development leads
- Report on pipeline & revenue attainment and strategic updates to Kin + Carta executive leadership in both the US and UK
- Grow, maintain, and navigate relationships with Google Cloud stakeholders
- Support partner managers as they work with Kin + Carta sales reps to qualify and drive sales opportunities that come through the partner channel and/or require partner support
- Work with Kin + Carta’s service line leaders across Data & AI, Cloud Modernization, and Commerce to create GCP offerings, go-to-market motions, and corresponding collateral
- Work with Kin + Carta’s partner marketing team to inform the GCP marketing strategy
- Set goals around GCP partnership requirements, including certifications, specializations, and consumption targets
- Attend partner conferences and events to build relationships and generate new business opportunities
- 5+ years experience leading a partnership channel experience in a consulting, SaaS, or cloud organization
- Experience and understanding of enterprise sales processes
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Relationship builder with strong communication skills who possesses the ability to manage multiple internal & external stakeholders simultaneously
- High emotional intelligence
- Thrive in fast-paced environments
- Must be able to travel, globally, up to 25%
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their authentic selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.