At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Technical Product Consultant
Kin + Carta is looking for a Technical Product Consultant to join our team.
- Build full stack cloud-native digital apps
- Evolve mission critical systems and APIs
- Modernize developer and operations processes
- Teach and enable enterprise Product Owners and Engineers via Agile XP
- Act as a conduit between teams, balancing business direction and technical feasibility
- Providing consultation and support to the client Product Owner and Architects in their day-to-day activities and decision making process across features
- Help define the technical product vision, roadmap, and backlog as it relates to architecture modernization
- Facilitate the definition of business needs and technical capabilities
- Write technical user stories and acceptance criteria
- Understand and advocating for the customer on the delivery team
- Establish analytics strategies, including KPIs, measurements plans, and reports
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and strategists
- Support sprint planning and estimation meetings by communicating the feature value and definition
- Form a strong and trusted client relationship
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, IT, or Business related field
- At least four years experience in a similar product role or within software development
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable working closely with development teams
- Basic understanding of Agile/Scrum roles, artifacts, and ceremonies
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Experience in business analysis and requirements definition as it relates to cloud native digital apps, API modernization, enterprise architecture, CI/CD
- Working deeply with engineering teams to generate innovative solutions to technical product conundrums
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their authentic selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.