At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Deck Designer Specialist
Location: Buenos Aires
The ideal Deck Designer is motivated to create strong and scalable brand experiences by being collaborative, proactive, and enthusiastic by nature, with a passion to make the work better. Always.
The designer directly works with the Sales Enablement team, guiding and proposing creative solutions for pitches and deck presentations. Not only will this person interact directly with Demand leads and partners teams, but will also collaborate with the design team for the expansion of the brand guidelines.
- Advise, design, and deliver client-ready assets on decks
- Proactively create original templates based on Brand guidelines, to create winning pitch decks for our clients
- Translate various key business components into compelling visual slides aligned with our brand guidelines.
- Produce effective and tailored animations and slide transitions for ease of audience understanding and buy-in
- Build strong relationships with the Demand and Partners team, and collaborate with the Marketing Design team
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Design, Editorial and/or infographic design specialization degree.
- Mastery of the design fundamentals: typography, grids, composition, color, and layout.
- Polished presentation skills demonstrating a clear vision of how the work addresses the strategic brief.
- Organized, meticulous, and with good time management skills
- Strong project management skills, required experience of seeing projects from ideation through execution
- Deliver projects on time and of high quality with an open-minded ability to receive feedback and change in direction
- Experience with motion graphics (After Effects) and digital UI design a big plus.
- Strong sense of visual storytelling and visual aesthetic
- 3 years of agency experience.
- Experience with Case studies.
- Experience with Internal presentations.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their authentic selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.