At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Marketing Director, Americas
Kin + Carta is looking for a Director of Marketing to lead our Americas Marketing team. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with outstanding project management and leadership skills, has a performance marketing mindset and is highly analytical and motivated to support our growth marketing efforts.
You will be responsible for leading and providing guidance to a team of talented marketers across demand generation, brand development, creative, and public relations. You will be in charge of evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating account-based marketing efforts, communicating marketing plans to key stakeholders, building awareness and positioning of our company’s brand, and measuring and reporting on key KPIs to executive leadership. Experience working in the B2B professional services or technology space is a plus.
- Manage an agile, cross-functional marketing team across demand generation, brand, media relations, and creative
- Report to VP of Global Marketing and collaborate on developing and setting annual global marketing strategies and programs that get operationalized in region
- Work with executives, sales, partnerships, and services teams to align on go-to-market plans that will most significantly contribute to growth
- Lead account-based marketing program, bringing together a group of marketers and business development reps to generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities within specific, targeted accounts and contacts
- Deploy brand building activities that raise awareness and credentialize Kin + Carta amongst our key audiences including clients, partners and prospective customers and talent
- Spearhead the development and execution of all marketing campaigns working closely with functional, digital, and creative teams, which includes the implementation of testing, tracking, reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Develop and maintain regional marketing department’s budget
- Collaborate with other Marketing Leads across regions and within digital and partnership teams
- Provide support, coaching, and career guidance to all direct reports
- Establish comprehensive reporting and dashboards of all marketing channels to track KPI performance and communicate analysis on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices to bring forward new and creative growth strategies
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 7+ years directly related work experience
- 5+ years servant-leader experience, who drives vision, collaboration and teamwork
- Deep understanding and experience developing and implementing successful integrated B2B marketing campaigns with measurable results
- Expert relationship-building skills to engage and influence peers and stakeholders in the delivery of marketing goals and objectives
- Hands-on leader Experience working with Salesforce, ABM tools/platforms (6 Sense) and marketing automation tools (ActiveCampaign, Hubspot, Marketo)
- Experience working with a global team and across multiple markets
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, or related field
- Experience working for a B2B organization within the professional services or technology industry
- The ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Team-player and positive attitude, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their authentic selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.