- Strategic planning: Support the creation and the facilitation of capacity, roadmap, OKRs, and other planning sessions
- Delivery lead: Ensure the team delivers on commitments
- Operations management: Ensure all aspects of the team follow best practices and continuously improve
- Collaboration model: Create and maintain effective collaboration amongst everyone on the team
- Onboarding: Ensure effective onboarding and offboarding to/from the team
- Staffing management: Ensure the team has the staffing model it needs to succeed
- Culture: Cultivate the K+C culture and enable Kin to live our values
- Team ceremonies: Coordinate team ceremonies, social events, and perks
- Servant leader to the team
- Tooling: Setup the team with the tools & structure to achieve its goals
- Alignment: Ensure stakeholder alignment (both internal & external); stakeholder relationship management
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with K+C policies
- Feedback: Provide and cultivate team level 360 feedback
- Quality management: Own the measurement and transparency of quality
- Escalation: Point of support and escalation for all teammates and stakeholders
- Agile management: Drive delivery maturity and Agile maturity with the team and stakeholders
- Reporting: Own team level risk/issue management and reporting & communication
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 2+ years experience training and coaching in Agile
- 2+ years experience training and coaching in Scrum
- 3+ years experience in a Scrum Master role on teams
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience working with Jira or a similar Agile development lifecycle tool
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to coach and train all aspects of Agile and Scrum, for example, Servant Leadership, Writing Great User Stories, Agile Estimation, et al
- Ability to coach and train on broader Agile concepts and methods, for example Kanban, Story Mapping, Release Planning, DevOps, Analytics, TDD, Pair Programming, Test Automation, et al
- Experience in Agile transformation
- Experience in digital transformation
- Experience consulting
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.