At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Operations Scrum Master
Location: Colombia Remote
Kin + Carta is looking for someone to join our LatAm team as a Scrum Master to join our internal Digital Intelligence team, working towards our mission of making the world work better for our stakeholders, heavy users and all kin by augmenting people and processes through analytical tools. You will help us create the conditions to improve the quality of our products being date driven, promoting a good pace at work with good speed and rhythm and focusing in continuous improvements in quality and time. If you are just as excited about driving change with digital solutions as we are and meet the following requirements, let's chat!
- Strategic planning: Support the creation and the facilitation of the sprint planning sessions to ensure a successful sprint.
- Operations management: Ensure all aspects of the team follow best practices and continuously improve.
- Promote in the team the focus on users, customer support and data products more than processes.
- Collaboration model: Create and maintain effective collaboration amongst everyone on the team.
- Onboarding: Ensure effective onboarding and offboarding from the team.
- Team ceremonies: Coordinate team ceremonies (sprint planning, daily stand ups, backlog grooming and retro) and coordinate social events (integration), if needed.
- Servant leader to the team and mainly connected with data strategist to ensure goals accomplishment.
- Follow up of process with stakeholders regarding data products: data ingestion, data cleaning. Unblock the blockers.
- Tooling: Setup the team with the tools & structure to achieve its goals.
- Feedback: Provide team level 360 feedback in scrum methodology focus on achieved goals and happy users rather than processes. Use scrum to deliver on time.
- Quality management: Own the measurement and transparency of quality.
- Agile management: Drive delivery maturity and Agile maturity with the team focus on delivery data products at a good pace working for users and customers support.
- Reporting: Own risk/issue management and program reporting & communication.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications.
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Servant leadership
- Outstanding written and verbal English skills
- Scrum Master Certified
- Building strong teams
- Meeting facilitation
- Time management
- Critical thinking
- Conflict resolution
- Communication management
- Planning, estimating
- Removing impediments
- Project management
- Change management
- Continuous improvement
- Process design and optimization
- Value stream management
- Transparency and reporting
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their authentic selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.