At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Location: Buenos Aires
Department: Internal Operations
Kin + Carta is hiring a Business Analyst to join our global Salesforce platform team and use the platform to help drive our internal digital transformation. If you are passionate about business process design, unlocking the power of data to drive business decisions, and love making users’ lives easier by automating things, read on!
- product strategy — influence the strategic direction of the product by studying analytics and representing the needs of the business and users
- backlog management — support the POs in making sure the team has right stories ready to work on when they need to be working on them
- prioritization — support the POs in prioritizing all product investment
- requirements — uncover and gather requirements to create business outcomes and excellent user experiences
- escalation — serve as a point of support and escalation for stakeholders
- design validation -- coordinate with UX designers and users to validate or invalidate low fidelity designs before we build them
- feedback -- own the maintenance and monitoring of product analytics and feedback loops with users and radiate the data
- quality management — support POs in ensuring system changes are validated and accepted
- user acceptance testing coordination — involve users and stakeholders in UAT if/when appropriate
- documentation – maintain effective documentation that supports team activities
- release management — support the POs in communicating and coordinating impacts, benefits, and timing of system changes
- training management — provide excellent training to stakeholders, and create and maintain training materials for the application
- change management — help determine how changes are rolled out, and execute on change management plans
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 2+ years of experience delivering software products
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis
- Outstanding written and verbal English skills
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Experience with Salesforce
- Trailhead badges
- Certified FinancialForce PSA Fundamentals
- Certified FinancialForce FFA Fundamentals
- Certified FinancialForce Revenue Management Fundamentals
- Experience improving business operations experiences related to sales, finance, accounting or delivery operations
- Empathy for end users and stakeholders, and a desire to provide excellent service
- Enthusiasm for Digital Transformation, and helping users unlock the power of data and automation
- Experience making and using reports to drive business outcomes
- Understanding of Data Governance
- Experience in business operations such as talent management and forecasting, project management, utilization management, revenue management and forecasting, accounting
- Experience in consulting
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their authentic selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.