At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Enterprise Account Executive
Department: Sales & Partnerships
The Client Lead has direct accountability for driving organic revenue growth, leading account growth plays, building & expanding stakeholder relationships, and ensuring successful delivery with partnership from delivery & capability leads. The Client Lead is a connector, a relationship builder, understands the business outcomes and what is required to reach them. The Client Lead would ideally be someone who has worked at consulting firms, driven digital transformation growth plays, and led the sales cycle within existing accounts.
The most successful people in this role are outcome-driven. They are energized by talking to people, getting to know them and nurturing those ongoing client relationships.
We’re looking for a new Client Lead to join an existing Account Leadership team on a large Agriculture client. In this role, you will partner with another Client Lead and team to further develop new relationships and new areas of the business for K+C to partner with. Client Leads drive success for the business by being creative, expanding our client networks, delivering thought leadership, and being the trusted advisor. These are the keys to diversifying our client engagements over time by leveraging our service lines & capabilities.
Client Growth and Business Execution
- Focus on finding and developing new relationships and opportunities within the strategic account
- Partner with Marketing to create unique, account based experiences to further develop K+C brand awareness and recognition
- Act as an owner of the account level P&L including organic revenue growth & margin targets
- Orchestrate and run pursuit teams for new opportunities
- Write proposals, SOWs, models and decks with internal help
- Secure extensions, find additions, and grow team careers
- Negotiate deals from start to finish with support from legal
- Leverage high-value offers, service lines & capabilities to grow revenue
- Facilitation of strategic client meetings and proposals
- Working with our clients and internal resource planning teams to set the new delivery projects up to succeed
- Supporting any delivery/client feedback issues
- Strategy briefing and/or “top-to-top” meeting support
- Updating account plans and goals
- Curator of account stories, historical work, and work owners
- Foundational client industry IQ: speaking their language
- In-depth understanding of client’s business goals
- Organizational networking, tracking decision makers
- Client relationship management, engaging at a human level
- Secure growth investments while balancing margin
- Ensure all resource requests, rates, and invoices are correct
- Work with finance and revenue ops to track invoice aging
- Build a strong relationship and fair stance with procurement
- Team morale - a happy team wants to grow and succeed
- Proactively work on meaningful succession planning
- Partner with delivery leadership on issue remediation
- Be a servant leader on behalf of our delivery team
- Act as a defender of our principles internally and externally
- Communication and follow-ups on potential new teams or roles
- Creating SOWs and Change Requests and driving them to signature
- Coordinating strategy and approach with delivery on new opportunities/account growth
- Identifying new organizational connections, internal referrals, and introductions
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 7 yrs experience in sales, account management, or consulting experience with a focus on growth and a drive to close
- Background in selling in mid-market size, preferably with a focus on services
- Passionate about sales and demonstrates a genuine interest in providing business value for our clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong process orientation coupled with an ability to work with virtual teams
- Demonstrated success in an enterprise account executive role, ideally within a private or hybrid cloud environment, engineering professional services solutions and sales
- 7+ years cumulative experience in IT consulting, computer software or other business services sales (ideally with cloud based solutions) where leadership, guidance and high level communication skills are critical with at least 3 of these in the Major Accounts/Enterprise sales space
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their authentic selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.