At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Full Stack Software Architect
Location: Buenos Aires
Department: Software Engineering
Kin+Carta is looking to hire a Front End Solutions Architect to join our software engineering team. If you are an innovator, passionate about data, analytics, AI, digital experience and new technologies, and look to continually learn and enjoy sharing expertise, read on!
As a member of our internal development team you will act as the principal solutions architect to a system that holds our businesses critical data and designing solutions for our stakeholders across the globe to provide data insight to deliver for our employees and our clients. You will continually to be looking for ways to build new solutions across multiple Platforms such as Salesforce, Google Cloud, and others. You will have the opportunity to apply deep technical knowledge on digital solutions and best-in-class engineering practices across K+C globally.
- Analyze customer functional and technical requirements and propose the most suitable front end strategy for frameworks and tools to be used.
- Supervise and participate in the development of the Technical Specification Documentation for the front end components.
- Create Proof of Concepts\Prototypes for exemplifying the implementation for the front end team.
- Define and own the adoption process for project best practices for the front end development components.
- Assure that the technical solutions proposed are in alignment for delivering a high performance for the application.
- Work closely with the Front End Team Leader\Lead Developer for making sure the technical guidelines and best practices are applied.
- Participate in the code review sessions during development to make sure that the technical guidelines and best practices are applied.
- Be up to date with the latest front end related technologies and share the findings with the groups interested.
- Provide guidance and consultancy to customers in order to define functional requirements which are feasible from an implementation point of view
- Raise any concerns\red flags to the PM's of the projects where best practices or technical guidance is not respected.
- Drive and closely watch development teams when complex solutions have to be implemented.
- Revise estimates delivered by project teams both from a cost and technical approach perspective.
- Participate in the periodical assessments of the team members for which code review is performed and not only.
- Strong hands-on experience on JS Frameworks: React and TypeScript.
- Strong knowledge of web development fundamentals such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Ability to build highly scalable products from scratch.
- Expertise in caching, minification, and bundling techniques to improve frontend performance.
- Experience in using front end monitoring tools to troubleshoot errors and recognise performance bottlenecks.
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and coding.
- Ability to clearly communicate in English, both verbal and written.
- Eager to learn new technologies and share your expertise with others.
- Strong knowledge in designing high performance, high maintainability web apps.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their authentic selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.