At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Human Resource Generalist
Kin + Carta is looking for a passionate HR and Immigration Specialist to partner directly with an Employee Business Partner in driving positive experiences for employees and leaders across Kin + Carta through key areas including onboarding, immigration, employee relations, and more.
- Own and manage the immigration process including acting as the primary liaison between immigration attorneys and employees; create documentation to drive forward visa applications while ensuring a positive experience for employees
- Support new employee onboarding and offboarding; identify and analyze key trends
- Conduct employee investigations and handle employee relations matters; provide coaching to employees and leaders
- Provide leadership, HR expertise, and coaching to employees with a specific focus on employee retention, employee advocacy/engagement, employee relations management, performance management, compensation, and career development and talent assessment
- Assist with employee engagement initiatives such as survey implementation, data gathering/analysis, recommended courses of action, and action-item implementation or monitoring.
- Serve as a key resource on all relevant federal, state, local, and human resource regulations and policies
- Assist with the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures
- Provide advice and counsel to employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures, and practices
- Provide managers and employees with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance on fundamental HR topics and issues
- Accountable for EX data accuracy and oversight
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 5+ years of HR experience
- 2+ years of experience utilizing an HRIS
- 1+ years of experience managing the immigration process
- An empathetic HR professional who strives to ensure all employees have a great working experience
- Extremely detail-oriented and thorough
- Ability to create and use complex spreadsheets
- Go-getter with ideas and the follow-through to accomplish them from start to finish
- Love of learning and always looking to add to their skill sets
- Passionate about people and a servant leadership mentality
- Solid project management skills
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- The ability to understand, quickly react, and motivate others to adapt to the changing organization environment is a critical key to success
- Empathetic and enthusiastic communication style
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 1,700 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
Salary range: 95,000-120,000k
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.