At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Strategy Management Consultant
Location: US Remote
Department: Management Consulting
As a Strategy Management Consultant at Kin + Carta Advise, you will have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve complex problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries, including but not limited to Consumer, Retail, Healthcare, and Financial Services. As a Consultant, you will collaborate on complex projects with team members who have deep industry and functional expertise and increase your understanding of challenging and multifaceted business problems.
You will be entrusted and empowered to lead key project deliverables and ensure our clients’ needs are understood, and that expectations are met and exceeded. Additionally, you will be encouraged to coach and manage more junior members of the team, as well as support leadership in marketing and business development.
Proficient business analytics, hypothesis formulation, and development of recommendations are key skills that are required in project work, ultimately empowering Consultants to lead and contribute to providing solutions to client issues. Alongside project work, we will help you define personal development goals and support you wherever possible as you build a career in consulting.
- Manage small and medium-sized projects and workstreams, including work plans, research, analysis, interviews, the accuracy of outputs, client interactions, and timely delivery
- Own and present key sections of strategic client presentations to audiences ranging from analysts to C-suite executives
- Play a key role in the formulation of hypotheses, interpretation of data, and development of recommendations within project work
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative market research and summarize key findings in a form of charts and presentations
- Customer research, industry and financial analysis
- Manage project work while simultaneously contributing to new business development
- Manage junior team members, including communication, structuring work, coaching / assisting, and reviewing progress
- Interpret industry trends and news and understand the relevance and implications to client work and prospects
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta, which is why we have outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 3+ years of professional experience, ideally within the consulting industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Impeccable communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with colleagues, clients, and prospects in other lines of business
- High aptitude and excitement for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis in spreadsheet form
- Proven organizational skills and extraordinary focus on work quality and attention to detail
- Strong curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Articulate, insightful, and proactive; someone who is a great ambassador for our Company
- Motivated to excel and achieve long term goals
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Drive Applications including Slides, Sheets, Docs
- Familiarity with digital whiteboard tools such as Miro and Mural
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 1,700 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.