At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Sales Executive (Google Cloud)
Location: US Remote
Department: Sales & Partnerships
Client Engagement Lead (Google Cloud)
Kin + Carta is looking for a multi territory sales leader to take our joint offerings with Google Cloud directly to the market and help us scale our footprint in Cloud Services. This role is a foundational role in our emerging Google Enterprise team that will play a pivotal part in accelerating our exponential growth with Google Cloud in the Americas.
Reporting into the SVP of Client Development and the Global Partner Director - Google Cloud you will be responsible for selling the Kin + Carta services that are tied to Google Cloud across the Kin + Carta service lines of Cloud, Data & AI, & Managed Services.
Activities involve pipeline development, lead qualification, customer meetings, proposal development, negotiations, and closing. In addition, you will participate in industry networking and partner-sponsored events to build direct sales pipelines driving net new name customers to both Kin & Carta and Google
Externally, you will work closely with Google Enterprise Account Leads, Partner Sales Managers, and Solution leaders to create high value targets. Internally you will work in collaboration with Service Line leaders, Partner Architects, Partner Development and Marketing to execute account focused campaigns, develop prospects and close the deal.
- Lead generation, cultivation, and follow through
- Uncovering interested prospects in key verticals (financial services, manufacturing, distribution, and healthcare)
- Develop, maintain, and expand a database of prospects within your pipeline
- Maintain a high level of Kin + Carta & Google Cloud solution expertise and competitive intelligence
- Identify decision-makers and build relationships within targeted leads in order to initiate and move along the sales process.
- Provide compelling value propositions and real-time solutioning, in-person and via phone- emphasizing service differentiators, discussing contract terms and preparing proposals
- Submit accurate and complete information in Salesforce and provide regular updates to management regarding opportunities, trends, and challenges
- Maintain a commitment to continuous improvement, with active participation in internal and external sales coaching
- Develop key relationships with Sales Executives at Google Cloud
- Meet or exceed yearly new business revenue objectives
Who are you looking for?
You are a trailblazer. You create opportunities for others. You are gritty and never give up. You never let things fall through the cracks. You can bridge the big picture with the intricacies of execution. You can hold an executive conversation with confidence. You have a passion for exploring, “What’s next?” and are highly motivated, productive and organized. You have the ability to build trust and rapport with stakeholders and connect the dots for the right support and craft a story to win.
What experience do I need to be successful?
You will be a successful sales leader in the cloud arena having worked either for a consultancy firm focused on Cloud or a professional services arm of a hyperscaler. You will understand the difference between, software development, managed service provision, resell, and systems integration.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Consulting or or Hyperscaler or “Big Tech” background with strong consultative sales skills and can demonstrate the ability to sell the value of partnering with Kin + Carta
- Understanding of solutions sales with multiple values across high value consulting, software development, integration & managed services.
- Understanding of the business driver and best practices of cloud-native modernization
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Prominent organization, presentation, communication, and time management skills
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic skills with the ability to creatively problem-solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership
- A strong understanding of enterprise IT concepts and technology
- A bachelor's degree
- 2 years of experience in an Enterprise sales role, focusing on large scale system integration, or custom software development projects, OR 2 years of experience in enterprise consulting leadership
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000+ curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.