At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Service Desk Engineer - Cloud - T1
Location: Colombia Remote
Department: Managed Services
Kin+Carta is looking for a driven and detail-oriented Service Desk Engineer to help establish a global Cloud Managed Services team.
Activities which include reactive support and business-as-usual activities, proactive upkeep maintenance, monitoring and reporting for our key Managed Services accounts.
In this role you will execute the support function for several clients and their digital assets (Web, Mobile, Cloud Infrastructure), enacting ruthless automation and providing recommendations for the solutions we develop and deploy. The objective is to constantly improve, adapt and maintain these assets for diverse stakeholders across our clients. Changes can range from small copy updates to critical bug-fix releases.
The Cloud Managed Services Engineer - T1 will be responsible for the first line of defense for our clients. You will monitor systems, respond to requests for support, develop automation processes and assist our clients in resolving critical issues and help them update their systems to not have these issues again.
You should be a positive, energetic individual who excels in working in a collaborative environment. Ideal candidates would have prior experience in Managed Services and Service Desk management and experience working with global teams.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Working experience developing and delivering solutions in cloud infrastructure (GCP/AWS/AZURE)
- Working experience triage, troubleshooting, and providing resolution documentation
- Prior experience working in a service desk model (ticket based work, SLA management)
- Prior experience working with an ITSM system (JIRA, Azure DevOps, Freshdesk)
- Experience with Jira Service Management
- Experience with Data Flow Architecture tools (DataBricks, DataFlow, etc)
- Ability to work within multiple code languages.
- Experience with GitHub/ GitLab, and /or base GIT
- Experience with CI/CD Tools such as GitHub Actions, ADO Pipelines, Travis, Jenkins,etc
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Any Cloud Certifications from the following list:
- AZ104 Azure Administrator
- AZ900 Azure Fundamentals
- Google Cloud Platform
- ACE : Associate Cloud Engineer
- Certified Developer: Associate
- SysOps Administrator: Associate
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 1,700 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.