At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Sr. Manager, Partnership Development, Google Cloud
Location: New York
Department: Sales & Partnerships
We are looking for a relationship-driven and detail-oriented Partner Development Manager to join our Partnerships team and continue Kin + Carta’s rapid growth. You’ll be joining an arm of our demand team focused on expanding our technology partnerships' new business opportunities within the solutions we build. You will operate in a fast-paced environment on a small, nimble team. Translation: you have an opportunity to make a big impact on Kin + Carta and your career. In this role, you’ll support critical partnership management and drive forward new business relationships.
- Define Kin + Carta’s go-to-market strategy for GCP in the East territory
- Grow, maintain, and navigate relationships with Kin + Carta’s strategic partner, Google Cloud
- Work with Kin + Carta sales reps to qualify and drive sales opportunities that come through the partner channel and/or require partner support
- Work with Kin + Carta’s service line leaders to create GCP offerings and corresponding collateral
- Work with Kin + Carta’s partner marketing team to inform the East marketing strategy and plan events/ engagement activities with GCP sellers and potential customers
- Attend partner conferences and sales events to build relationships and generate new business opportunities
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 3+ years partnership channel experience in a consulting, SaaS, or cloud organization
- Understanding of enterprise sales processes
- Relationship builder with strong communication skills who possesses the ability to manage multiple internal & external stakeholders simultaneously
- High emotional intelligence
- Thrive in fast-paced environments
- Up to 25% travel.
- Familiarity with cloud technology - Google Cloud, AWS, and/or Azure
- Be comfortable with ambiguity; possess the fortitude to make decisions without having all the information
- Effective prioritization skills with the ability to steer the team toward quick wins and help maintain focus
- Demonstrate the qualities of a humble servant leader. This is an individual who wants to engage with employees from all parts of the organization and work as a team player
- Possess a growth and change mindset; an entrepreneurial and fast-moving individual who is always thinking and acting quickly to drive the business forward
This is a full time position. The base salary range for this role is between $100K-$140K (with a total comp potential, including commissions) of up to $200k + very competitive benefits + bonus structure.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 1,700 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.