At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Talent Acquisition Assistant
Location: Colombia Remote
Kin + Carta is experiencing exciting growth and we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Assistant to join our team to achieve that goal!
You are extremely detail oriented and a people person. You love solving complex scheduling queries and can balance many moving pieces while keeping the big picture in mind. You are a go-getter and are proactive in nature. You will be working alongside the rest of the Talent Acquisition Team, and sitting in our Buenos Aires office, to ensure we are working cohesively and bringing in the best to Kin + Carta.
- Support recruiters by scheduling interviews and handling coordination between the candidate’s availability and our interviewers’ availability
- Coordinate interview dates and details with candidates via our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), email, and/or via phone
- Track pipeline of applicants through multiple stages of the interview process
- Ensure an excellent candidate and interviewer experience by answering questions professionally and in a timely manner
- Create strong partnerships with Recruiters and Hiring Managers - demonstrating the ability to support stakeholders through unexpected changes in candidate or manager availability with transparency, sound judgement, and superb communication
- Assist with weekly metrics reporting and quarterly data maintenance within our ATS and in Google Sheets.
- Provide support to the TA team, as needed, for tasks tied to new hire onboarding and ATS improvements
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage a project from start to finish - you have a strong sense of determination and take pride in your work
- Even keeled and can handle a full workload - you aren’t afraid of a new challenge and are up for learning new skills
- A people person and genuinely care about candidate experiences and interactions with Kin + Carta
- Experienced in an administrative role, or customer facing position
- Eager to learn new skills and grow your career (especially within Talent Acquisition and Social Media)
- Advanced english level.
- Experience scheduling meetings or events while managing multiple calendars across multiple time zones
- Proficiency with Google Calendar.
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) experience, experience with the ATS Greenhouse a plus.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 1,700 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.