At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Sr. Manager, Partnership Development, Microsoft Eco-System
Department: Sales & Partnerships
We are looking for a relationship-driven and detail-oriented Partner Development Manager to join our Partnerships team and continue Kin + Carta’s rapid growth. You’ll be joining an arm of our demand team focused on expanding our technology partnerships' new business opportunities within the solutions we build. You will operate in a fast-paced environment on a small, nimble team. Translation: you have an opportunity to make a big impact on Kin + Carta and your career. In this role, you’ll support critical partnership management and drive forward new business relationships.
- Grow, maintain, and navigate relationships with Kin + Carta’s strategic partner Microsoft - and eco-system/ISV partners like Arrow & Optimizely - at corporate and local levels
- Determine partner program requirements and coordinate internal stakeholders and resources to fulfill them
- Work with Kin + Carta sales reps to drive sales opportunities that come through partner channel and/or require partner support
- Work with Kin + Carta’s head of sales and emerging capability leads to create go-to-market strategies and joint offerings with partners
- Monitor partners’ product offerings and work with technical resources to take advantage of early access, betas, etc.
- Work with Kin + Carta’s marketing team and partners’ marketing teams to develop thought leadership, joint collateral, and events
- Attend partner conferences and sales events to demonstrate commitment and generate new business opportunities
- Assist with overall partnership strategy
- 3+ years business-to-business channel and cloud technology experience
- Ability to exercise initiative to accomplish goals
- Ability to work independently and make recommendations and decisions autonomously
- Understanding of B2B marketing strategies and sales processes
- Understanding and passion for human-centered design and the agile software development lifecycle
- May have previously worked with either marketing, line of business and/or technology teams in enterprise environments
- Extroverted and empathetic
- Thrive in fast-paced environments
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, travel to client sites is on hold for the foreseeable future. Once restrictions are lifted and it becomes safe to travel, this role will require up to 25% travel. The safety of our Kin is our utmost priority.
This is a full time W2 position. The base salary range for this role is between $110K-$140K + a very competitive bonus structure.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 1,700 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.