At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Senior Azure Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Buenos Aires
Department: Software Engineering
Kin + Carta is looking for a Senior Azure Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with a DevOps background to join our growing Cloud team. You will use your extensive experience working on distributed systems and Azure to help build systems that are operable, scalable and reliable. You will be helping to build out our Cloud delivery and DevOps capability, and a desire to learn is a must.
- You’ll be working with the Azure Cloud architects on the architecture and design of Azure solutions.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of Azure solutions.
- Fulfil the role of a subject matter expert in Azure, supporting others in their development and growth.
- Work with the Leads to assist in the definition of the Product and Cloud Strategy.
- Provide analytical skills into understanding and communicating design specifications to facilitate technical development including the creation of both high-level architecture and detailed design documentation (including impact estimation).
- Support the development teams in delivery and ensure solution understanding.
- Contribute to the management of delivery/development backlogs, sprints and deliveries.
- Work to the agreed prioritization of requirements by understanding the business priorities, the technical capability and the strategies of both the business and technology.
- Assist in the identification of root causes and fixes for major incidents where required.
- You will have 3+ years experience as a System Administrator, Infrastructure Engineer, or similar with operational service experience in Azure (networks, virtual machines, load balancers, and connection topology)
- You’ll have hands-on experience in automated deployment, orchestration and configuration of infrastructure and the tools used to build that infrastructure
- Experience in optimizing workloads
- Experience supporting on prem infrastructure (VMWare ESXi, Switching+Routing, Storage Solutions being some examples)
- 3+ years client facing experience in the migration of infrastructure workloads to Azure (experience with the Azure Migrate tooling preferred) or in successfully implementing enterprise solutions in Azure using a vast range of Cloud technologies
- Microsoft AZ-104 (Azure Administrator Associate), Microsoft AZ-400 (DevOps Engineer Expert) and/or Microsoft AZ-500 (Azure Security Engineer Associate) certification
- Experience in programming (.NET, Node.js, PHP, Java, Python, Ruby, and Go)
- Experience in scripting (Azure CLI, PowerShell etc.)
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 1,700 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.