At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Jr Technical Support Analyst
Location: Buenos Aires
We are looking for a Jr Technical Support Analyst with support responsibilities for our LatAm HQ in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a background in IT support and service desk, with a desire for continuous learning and a passion for innovation. You will also play a key role in supporting 1,500+ Kin across the globe as part of our Connective Digital Services team.
- Delivering remote helpdesk support to our global user base, helping to triage diagnose hardware and software issues and administer software, systems, and tools (e.g. Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, Jira, Miro, macOS, Windows 10 + 11)
- Managing requests and tickets using our ITSM ticketing system (Freshservice), responding and resolving in line with our team’s SLAs
- Onboarding and offboarding of new hires to our software and systems
- Deployment, management, and asset tracking of laptops and other IT equipment associated with your region
- Maintain the functionality of meeting rooms tech and cables/adapters
- Building our knowledge base, creating user documentation, and developing our self-service capabilities
- Sharing knowledge and collaborating with our newly-formed global Connective Digital Services team
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 2 + years experience in an IT support role.
Knowledge/experience with macOS, Windows, and SaaS administration and support.
- Understanding of network infrastructure and protocols (Wireless, LAN, WAN, VPN).
- iOS and Android devices troubleshooting skills.
- Advanced English skills.
- Strong customer service mindset.
- Demonstrated aptitude for continuous learning and innovative thinking.
- Ability to work independently with little direction, and also in a team environment.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with internal staff.
- Ability and willingness to provide occasional support off-hours when necessary.
- An awareness of information security best practices.
- Jamf Pro experience is a plus.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their authentic selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.