At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
EX Generalist and Business Partner
Location: Colombia Remote
Kin + Carta is a digital transformation consulting firm, delivering engaging strategies and products to the world’s leading organizations. We are not a conventional company, and we have no intentions of becoming one. Our culture is one that fosters innovation and creative thinking without the bindings that are typically introduced with large organizations.
Kin + Carta is seeking an innovative Employee Experience Generalist and Business Partner to help drive people and organization processes in our growing Colombia Office.
The People Network Generalist and Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our initiatives in Colombia as well as working closely with our leaders across different areas and Global locations. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement in an initial stage of our operation in Colombia.
- Provide leadership and employee coaching with a specific focus on employee retention, employee advocacy/engagement, employee relations management, performance management, and career development and talent assessment.
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures, and practices.
- Provide generalist support on different functions of HR, including performance issues and end of work relationships.
- Have an in-depth understanding of business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of HR within the company.
- Provide employee client groups and leaders with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance on fundamental HR topics and issues.
- Serve as an employee advocate on employee relations issues; providing coaching to employees and Client leadership groups.
- Ensure that all employee relations issues are properly identified, reported & resolved.
- Provide employees and leaders with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance on fundamental HR topics and issues
- Serving as a key resource on all relevant local human resource regulations and policies.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures.
- Preparing EX reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Provide compensation analysis and project support including conducting internal and external compensation analysis.
- Provide benefits support including external benchmarking.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Empathetic HR professional who strives to ensure all employees have a great working experience
- Extremely detail-oriented and thorough.
- Go-getter with ideas and the follow through to accomplish them from start to finish.
- Passion for learning and always looking to add to your skill sets and help us reach the next level of EX.
- Passionate about people and a servant leadership mentality.
- Solid project management skills.
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations for Colombia.
- Strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- The ability to be comfortable with a high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves".
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of HR experience working in fast paced environments.
- Advanced english level.
- Experience working with global teams is a plus
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 1,700 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.