We are seeking passionate and creative Full Stack Engineer to join our talented team! This is a 100% remote opportunity. You will be working on a client-facing project with an innovative client in the video conference platform space.
Full Stack Developer (React/ Angular/ Node/ JS)
Location: US Remote
- Consulting with a client specifically in the video conference platform space.
- Supporting team members in order to deliver products to market in an efficient manner
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award winning user experiences
- Bridging the gap between elegant front end design and existing enterprise backend architectures
- Mentoring less experienced engineers to foster their career path and growth
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Previous experience delivering products in an Agile environment
- Previous consulting experience is a plus
- Working experience with microservices architectures is a plus
- Working experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a plus
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.