Kin + Carta is looking for a Full Stack .NET Engineer to join our Engineering Practice. You will be working on client-facing projects with Fortune 500 companies in the enterprise software ecosystem. Solid communication skills, a servant leadership attitude, a love of learning and an analytical mind are a must.
Full Stack .NET Engineer
Location: Buenos Aires
- Consulting with clients to understand technical needs, analysing solution options and making a recommendation based upon your knowledge and experience;
- Developing enterprise grade solutions;
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks;
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences;
- Bridging the gap between elegant front-end design and existing enterprise backend architectures.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 3+ years of experience in .Net applications.
- You have worked with microservice architectures.
- Strong experience in React development.
- Experience in hybrid mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of full stack development and Object Oriented development
- You have worked with, and are proficient with C#; MVC pattern and frameworks; and SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Strong communication skills in Spanish and English, and an interest in interfacing with clients
- A desire to learn and share your knowledge
- An interest in working across a variety of other technologies outside of .NET such as Java
- Experience in PWA (Progressive Web Applications)
- Consulting experience
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Kin + Carta believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every individual to share what matters to them, subsequently creating an environment where every person, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of our Kin!