We are looking for a relationship-driven and detail-oriented Partner Development Manager to join our Partnerships team and continue Kin + Carta’s rapid growth. You’ll be joining an arm of our demand team focused on expanding our technology partnerships' new business opportunities within the solutions we build. You will operate in a fast-paced environment on a small, nimble team. Translation: you have an opportunity to make a big impact on Kin + Carta and your career. In this role, you’ll support critical partnership management and drive forward new business relationships.
Partner Manager, Microsoft Eco-System
Location: US Remote
- Grow, maintain, and navigate relationships with Kin + Carta’s strategic partner Microsoft - and eco-system/ISV partners like Arrow & Optimizely - at corporate and local levels
- Determine partner program requirements and coordinate internal stakeholders and resources to fulfill them
- Work with Kin + Carta sales reps to drive sales opportunities that come through partner channel and/or require partner support
- Work with Kin + Carta’s head of sales and emerging capability leads to create go-to-market strategies and joint offerings with partners
- Monitor partners’ product offerings and work with technical resources to take advantage of early access, betas, etc.
- Work with Kin + Carta’s marketing team and partners’ marketing teams to develop thought leadership, joint collateral, and events
- Attend partner conferences and sales events to demonstrate commitment and generate new business opportunities
- Assist with overall partnership strategy
- 3+ years business-to-business channel and cloud technology experience preferred
- Ability to exercise initiative to accomplish goals
- Ability to work independently and make recommendations and decisions autonomously
- Understanding of B2B marketing strategies and sales processes
- Understanding and passion for human-centered design and the agile software development lifecycle
- May have previously worked with either marketing, line of business and/or technology teams in enterprise environments
- Extroverted and empathetic
- Thrive in fast-paced environments
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, travel to client sites is on hold for the foreseeable future. Once restrictions are lifted and it becomes safe to travel, this role will require up to 25% travel. The safety of our Kin is our utmost priority.
Comprehensive Offer Package
This is a full time W2 position. We are able to offer a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, vision, dental, PTO, 401K with matching, and so much more! The base salary range for this role is between $110K-$140K + a very competitive bonus structure.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Kin + Carta believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every individual to share what matters to them, subsequently creating an environment where every person, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of our Kin!