Kin + Carta is experiencing exciting growth and we are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team to achieve that goal! You are extremely detail-oriented and a people person. You love solving complex scheduling queries and can balance many moving pieces while keeping the big picture in mind. You are a go-getter and are proactive in nature. You will be working alongside the rest of the Talent Acquisition Team, and sitting in our Buenos Aires office, to ensure we are working cohesively and bringing in the best to Kin + Carta.
Talent Acquisition Assistant (Contract)
Location: Buenos Aires
Department: Talent Acquisition
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist recruiters by scheduling interviews and handling coordination between the candidate’s availability and our interviewer’s availability
- Coordinate interview dates and details with candidates via our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), email, and/or via phone
- Track pipeline of applicants through multiple stages of the interview process
- Ensure an excellent candidate and interviewer experience by answering questions professionally and in a timely manner
- Create strong partnerships with Recruiters and Hiring Managers - demonstrating the ability to support stakeholders through unexpected changes in candidate or manager availability with transparency, sound judgment, and superb communication
- Assist with weekly metrics reporting and quarterly data maintenance within our ATS and in Google Sheets.
- Provide support to the Talent Acquisition team as needed for tasks tied to interview confirmations, new hire onboarding, reporting, and ATS improvements
- This is 6 months basis contract.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Experienced in an administrative role, or customer-facing position
- Proficiency with Google Calendar
- Advanced english level.
- Experience scheduling meetings or events while managing multiple calendars across multiple time zones
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) experience, experience with the ATS Greenhouse a plus.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Kin + Carta believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every individual to share what matters to them, subsequently creating an environment where every person, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of our Kin!