Kin + Carta is seeking a User Experience Researcher to help us design amazing experiences from our Office for our Fortune 500 clients and their customers. If you’re passionate about emerging tech and have a deep understanding of human-centered design and interaction design read on!
User Experience Researcher
Location: Buenos Aires
Department: User Experience Research
- You are excited and passionate about gathering critical user data for our clients and project teams.
- You are well versed in implementing a variety of user research techniques including in-depth interviews, surveys, card-sorting, click testing, etc.
- You are able to manage recruiting and coordinate small sample user groups with the help of our clients and partners.
- You’re able to manage your own time, whether working on a team in a collaborative environment or working independently.
- You have a proven ability to collaborate with designers to realize human-centered designs based on your understanding of HCI fundamentals.
- Communication skills are your strong suit - both verbal and written in Spanish and English
- You are an advocate for the user. You’re passionate about uncovering pain points and delights in a digital interface.
- You are able to effectively articulate issues and concerns to team members and clients as well as work to strategize potential solutions.
- Experience working in a consulting capacity, specifically in a client-facing role is a plus.
- You have a passion for FinTech, IoT, or other emerging tech enterprise verticals
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Journalism, or a related field.
- Experience creating digital prototypes in tools like Sketch, InVision, Proto.io is a plus.
- Any design experience (desktop or mobile) is a plus however.
- Your work at K+C matters. The research you do here will have a direct impact on the client projects on which you’re engaged. The designs you help inform will be seen and used by thousands of people every day.
- Taking a client’s vision from conception to completion and delivery. In addition, you’ll be a trusted advisor on the digital experience they will provide to their customers.
- You will work with some of the brightest, most talented UX’ers around - you’ll learn something new daily, and we would like to learn from you.
- Crafting research plans and discussion guides, conducting end-user interviews, synthesizing and analyzing research feedback, and developing lean documentation to keep your team focused on the user.
- You’ll work closely with designers for our innovative mobile application product suite.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.