Kin + Carta is experiencing exciting growth and we are looking for an experienced Talent Sourcer (6 month Contractor) to join our team to achieve that goal!
Talent Sourcer (Contract)
Location: Buenos Aires
Department: Talent Acquisition
- Finding and engaging exceptional talent to join Kin + Carta
- Building our talent pipeline with qualified candidates
- Using various social sites and tools to understand candidates’ motivations and career goals in order to engage with them in a meaningful way
- Building and managing a strong, qualified pipeline for multiple roles specifically in the technical and UX space
- Helping create and own the best practices around sourcing talented individuals - this is a new practice, and we are looking for someone to help shape and build our practice supporting our global offices
- Driving location-based outreach including LinkedIn, job boards, social media, meetups, and other events to support our offices in Americas.
- Delivering market data to team members and hiring managers, increasing understanding of the changing markets across location.
- Building a pipeline of talent for future hiring needs
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 1 or more years experience in technical and creative sourcing
- Experience or exposure to effective diversity recruiting tactics
- Deep knowledge understanding of creative sourcing strategies and tools to engage and excite passive candidates
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage your time effectively
- Experience with sites like Stack Overflow, Github, LinkedIn, Dribbble, Behance, etc.
- Advances English skills
- Experience with an ATS (we use Greenhouse).
- Bachelor’s degree.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Kin + Carta believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every individual to share what matters to them, subsequently creating an environment where every person, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of our Kin!