At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Senior Scrum Master
Location: Argentina Remote
Kin + Carta is looking for someone to join our LatAm team as a Scrum Master, with particular interest or experience being a servant leader for teams and coaching organizations on the Scrum methodology. If you are just as excited about driving change with digital solutions as we are and meet the following requirements, let's chat!
- Facilitating all necessary team meetings (sprint planning, daily standups, sprint reviews/retrospectives, etc.)
- Facilitating Agile release planning and helping the PO manage the release backlog.
- Coaching the team in Agile relative estimation techniques, cross-functionality and self-organization
- Identifying, managing, and mitigating project issues and risks
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to defining and prioritizing the product backlog
- Ensuring transparency into the team’s work through the sprint backlog, burndown chart and other Agile metrics
- Leading by example - knowing when, and how, to push for more results
- Proactively identifying and removing impediments that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint commitments
- Being the coach and all around advocate for the Agile Scrum delivery methodology amongst project team and client stakeholders
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Web, Mobile, IoT, or other digital technology experience and knowledge
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle (plan, design, development, testing, and deployment) and have worked with both business and technology teams
- 4-6 years or more of Scrum Master and/or Agile Coaching experience
- Certified/Professional Scrum Master (CSM or PSM)
- Experience delivering successful projects and providing Agile Coaching at the enterprise level
- Advanced English level
- Consulting experience and Enterprise transformation experience are a major plus
- Experience running Kanban, XP, Lean, SAFe, and/or Scrum@Scale is highly preferred
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. We build digital solutions that connect people, data and technology for some of the world’s most influential companies. As a Certified B Corp, we are committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, and our triple bottom line focus of people, the planet and profit.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.