Kin + Carta is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our dynamic and growing firm. The Quality Assurance Analyst will perform a variety of job responsibilities related to testing mobile applications across multiple platforms.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Buenos Aires
Department: Product Quality
- Creating automated and manual test scripts, test plans and test cases
- Execute automated and manual test plans
- Participating in functional testing, regression testing and performance testing
- Identify bugs, issues, risks, and bottlenecks within the mobile application
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Understanding and experience with full testing lifecycle management
- Experience in a Business Analyst or QA role for mobile applications a plus (i.e. Android, iOS)
- Proven ability to focus on value based testing and coverage with a dedication to delivery and time estimates.
- Creative, solutions-oriented tester that focuses on testing coverage in the most effective and efficient way possible
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Passion for software testing and finding bugs in software prior to deployment
- Highly motivated self starter, a team player who works well on cross functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to portray information in a logical and well organized manner
- Proven record of developing strong, positive relationships with the software development team, especially developers and business analysts
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the client solution and deliverables
- Experience with Agile Project Management is a strong plus; namely Scrum
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Kin + Carta believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every individual to share what matters to them, subsequently creating an environment where every person, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of our Kin!