At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Senior Back End .NET Engineer
Department: Software Engineering
Kin + Carta is looking to hire a Senior Back End .NET Engineer with strong API skills to join our growing team!
- Consulting with clients to understand technical needs, analyzing solution options and making a recommendation based upon your knowledge and experience
- Developing enterprise-grade solutions
- Coaching junior engineers and guiding team to clear solutions
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences
- Bridging the gap between elegant front-end design and existing enterprise backend architectures
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 5+ years of professional development experience working in .NET/ C#
- 3+ years of developing with AWS or Azure
- Experience writing RESTful APIs
- 3+ years of experience working in SQL, including designing database schemas
- 2+ years coaching junior developers
- 3+ years of experience with or working knowledge of Object Oriented development
- 3+ years of consulting experience
- Experience with Episerver or Optimizely
- You have front-end development experience with Angular, Typescripts, ReactJs, Vue.js, or node.js
- BS in Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience working in Vertical Slice Architecture and/or CQRS patterns
- Exposure to modern software practices such as Agile/Scrum, XP, TDD, Paired Programming, CI/CD, etc.
- Experience working with microservices
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Strong communication skills and an interest in interfacing with clients
- A desire to learn and share your knowledge
- An interest in working across a variety of other technologies outside of .NET such as Java
- Certification(s) in Google (Associate Cloud Engineer, Professional Cloud Developer), Microsoft (Azure AI Engineer Associate, Azure Administrator Associate, Azure Developer Associate) or Pivotal (Pivotal Certified Developer .NET)
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 1,700 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.