The ideal Program Manager for Kin + Carta is innovative, passionate about Agile with experience in educating and coaching organizations on the Agile Scrum methodology. They look to continually learn, and enjoy sharing expertise. Strong verbal and written communication are a must. Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment, or in a consulting capacity is a plus.
- Managing and growing client relationships at a strategic level
- Leading the cross-functional leadership team on a large program and driving change to processes
- Facilitating all necessary team meetings (scrum of scrums, release planning, program status reviews, internal leadership alignment, etc.)
- Facilitating Agile release planning and helping the PO manage the release backlog.
- Coaching multiple delivery teams in Agile relative estimation techniques, cross-functionality, and self-organization
- Identifying, managing, and mitigating program issues and risks
- Leading by example - knowing when, and how, to push for more results
- Proactively identifying and removing impediments that interfere with the ability of multiple teams to deliver the sprint commitments
- Being the coach and all-around advocate for the Agile Scrum delivery methodology amongst project team and client stakeholders
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 8+ years of project delivery experience
- 5+ years in consulting services
- 5+ years of Agile experience in a Scrum Master role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with Rally/Jira or a similar project management software
- A proponent for Servant Leadership
- Proven ability to bring transparency to the business team about development; growing trust while demonstrating your commitment to deliverables to the business team.
- Experience with identifying delivery issues and risks, and a sense of urgency for removing blocks and driving continuous improvement
- Experience with creating healthy team dynamics and know how to coach and grow a high-performing team.
- A proven track record of understanding client motivations and showing your commitment to client timelines, key dates and deliverables while challenging the status quo
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Kin + Carta believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every individual to share what matters to them, subsequently creating an environment where every person, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of our Kin!